February 12, 2005

Dear friends...

I was working on some art and needed a 2nd opinion so I grabbed the nearest person online to take a look at it.

Jack: I've actually got to run. The missus just woke up and is groggy, slow-moving, and vulnerable. Now's my chance. :P
Me: Hah
Me: Ok go.
Jack: *pounce*
Jack logged out.

Uhmm. People-I-adore-so-very-much, I'm happy that you're all making nookie but please refrain from planting those images in my head. The last thing I want is to not be able to look at you in the face when we meet next because I've got you naked in my head, on your knees, humping your ladyfriend (who's looking embarrassingly naked even if she's got a nice dress on), making signature groans and sweating your silly glands off. Please.

These Crying Game showers are getting far too painful.