August 16, 2005

The phone is safe. The girl too.

I'm uncertain about the callers who came a-calling and messaging though. Funny numbers but that could just be you lot making sure it was vibrating so I could detect it.

This evening, I met up with Carmen and Emily for dinner. Carmen is off to Paris for her MBA - luxury brand management... nice! We worked together over 5 years ago and I haven't seen them in over a year, except for the random "Hey! I'm on the bus, look up!" or "Hey! I'm at the bus stop, look over!" moments. Reminisced and talked... good stuff.

There are many thoughts floating in my head which I'd like to talk about but I can't construct proper sentences now. Been a long day. I'll just summarise them so I'll remember what I was going to blah blah about.

Tim, you'll be disappointed in me but after seeing my trashy magazine habits, this'll probably be a soft blow but I find myself with Big Brother fascination. (Horrors! I just Googled to see who finally won Big Brother Australia.) I can explain this one. See, I've been listening to Virgin Radio UK podcasts of the Pete & Geoff Breakfast show. And they talk about Big Brother a lot. And yeah... *hangs head in shame* (Fucking hell! Greg won?)

If I ever punched anyone in the face, it'll be all those bastards I face everyday who think they're better than everybody else and don't give you an ounce of decent respect. Fucker.

My mom never greets me with any positivities when I come home from work with a bruised mind. And you wonder why my morale is this way.

I think I'll just curl up under the covers and call it a day. <3

P.S. It rained in the evening and a lovely man asked if I would share my umbrella with him while we were waiting at the junction. I said yes in a heartbeat. Not because he was lovely. It was just the right thing to do. This is a good anecdote because for a second there, I felt there was some natural camaraderie between us humans and there's hope for a future and sense of unity, get what I mean?