January 23, 2005

Rebirth

I threw out the previous contents because they were stuck in the middle of nowhere. I say so only because I feel that the previous chapter of my life has been of nothingness. And it's hard to leave reminders like so around.

It's a new year - the year that I turn 25, which feels like a defining point in my life. A halfway mark of sorts because who knows what the future'll bring - what with falling ill every now and then. And I'm going to make a conscious effort at doing things I'll be proud of. Hanging on to every moment. Cherishing every detail.

The year started out with a bang - literally, amid a backdrop of fireworks at the Space Needle. Then learning to flirt again, albeit goofing up every so often. Moving into '05, there were beautiful friendships made. And precious ones lost. Habits long gone - recently resurrected. Lessons learnt about life, love and lust.

It's all good.

And it can only get better.